What to expect
We've noticed that some people are unsure of what to expect when they visit a Chiropractor. As such, we have prepared this information so you are aware of what will happen at your 1st chiropractic consultation. We also provide further information about how Chiropractic can be of great benefit to you and your family.
An initial consultation involves:
1. Taking a history to fully understand your reason for presenting to the clinic and identify any other health concerns. This will help your chiropractor determine whether or not you are a candidate for care.
2. A specialised and directed physical exam will identify exactly where the issue is and what course of treatment is most appropriate.
3. Referral for x-rays (if indicated which are bulk billed)
4. Treatment - a gentle adjustment that restores function and movement to your joints
5. Advice - we never send you away without some exercises, stretches or general health advice to accelerate your healing.